Welcome to TADOPROJECTS.com! We are a digital real estate advertising/marketing and information services platform connecting people with the real estate market. TADOPROJECTS.com and our subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively the “Company” or “TADOPROJECTS.com“) provide you with access to a variety of services, including but not limited to the www.TADOPROJECTS.com website (the “Website“) and TADOPROJECTS.com’s mobile applications (the “Mobile App”) and all the products and services available through our Website and Mobile App (collectively the “Services“). The Website and Mobile App are owned and operated by TADO Projects LLP, a company incorporated under the laws of India.
To whom does this policy apply
Some parts of this Policy are directed at specific types of people. We use some special terminology to refer to them, which we define below. This Policy applies to everyone who uses our Services, but sometimes we direct parts of it toward particular groups of users.
Users: “Users” are everyone who uses our Services.
Real Estate Professionals (REPs): “Real Estate Professionals,” or “REPs” are users who have created accounts (free or paid) with us to sell or rent real estate, avail our advertising services, and avail the other Services that we direct towards the professional real estate community. REPs include landlords, agents, developers, institutional property consultants, mortgage professionals, and other service providers.
What information do we collect, and where do we get it from
We collect information from everyone who uses our Services: Like many online services, we use technologies like session and persistent cookies, web beacons (tiny image files on web pages that communicate information about the page viewer to the beacon owner), log data, and third-party analytics services to collect and analyze information about all users of our Services This includes things like User search preferences, interaction with ads on our Services, and location.
Our servers automatically record information (“Log Data“) created by your use of the Services. Log Data may include information such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, the referring web page, pages visited, location, your mobile carrier, device, search terms, and cookie information. We receive Log Data when you interact with our Services, for example, when you visit our Website and/or Mobile App, sign into our Services, or interact with our email notifications. We use Log Data to provide our Services and to measure, customize, and improve them, as well as collect and use them in the aggregate. This policy does not apply to, nor do we take any responsibility for any information that is collected by any third party either using the Services or through any links on the Website and/or Mobile App or through any of the advertisements.
Cookies are small data files that we transfer to your computer. We use “session” cookies to keep you logged in while you use our Services, to better understand how you interact with our Services, and to monitor aggregate usage and web traffic information on our Services. We use “persistent” cookies to recognize you each time you return to our Services. For example, we create a persistent cookie that includes some basic information about you, like your most recent search and whether an agent responded to a query you sent using TADOPROJECTS.com’s Services. We use this persistent cookie to remember your preferences and, if you create an account, to make your user experience consistent after you register.
Information we collect from REPs: If you create a REP account with us, whether as a landlord, agent, developer, or another service provider, we will ask you to provide certain information in order to set up your account. We ask all REPs to provide details including but not limited to your name, your company name (if available), phone number, email address and details of the property to be uploaded on the Website, etc. If you create a paid REP account and become a subscriber, we require you to submit all of the information including but not limited to as required from landlords and agents as well as a description of your campaign and/or your property details. We will also collect financial data like credit card information and billing addresses from subscribers so that we can process the billing as per the choice of your product and services you subscribe to. A TADOPROJECTS.com representative may call you to verify your information. We may record these calls for quality analysis and assurance purposes.
Additional information about you that we obtain from third parties: We may sometimes obtain information about you from third parties and use it to serve you better. For example, our partners may help us provide predictions of your income range and how likely you may be to purchase a home. We will share this augmented data only with selected REPs (subscribers) who you choose to share information with by contacting them through the TADOPROJECTS.com Services.
Location Data: If you provide location information (like a ZIP code, street address, or even just a city) during the registration process or at any other time via your account settings, we will store that information and associate it with your account. We may use and store information about your location to provide localized features, analyze our Services with the help of third-party analytics services, provide you with relevant advertising and marketing recommendations, and otherwise improve and customize our Services.
Why do we collect information from you?
- Help you find the most relevant information for your situation by customizing our Services to optimize your experience;
- Keep you connected with TADOPROJECTS.com across the internet and update you with residential real estate-related news and information; and
- Put you in touch with the right people to sell, buy, rent, or research residential real estate, obtain a mortgage, avail of related services, and optimize the information we share with those parties to initiate a productive and efficient relationship.
Services Description: TADOPROJECTS.com attempts to be as accurate as possible. However, TADOPROJECTS.com does not warrant that descriptions of or content of this site are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. Also, your access to the Services may also be occasionally suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new facilities or at any time without prior notice. We will attempt to limit the frequency and duration of any such suspension or restriction. TADOPROJECTS.com provides links to other sites over which TADOPROJECTS.com has no control. TADOPROJECTS.com is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other material on or available from such sites or resources.
From time to time, we share the information of those who access our Services with other reputable organizations whose products or services we think you might find interesting and suit your requirements. If you do not want us to share your information with other companies or organizations, please let us know by emailing us at support@TADOPROJECTS.com.
Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers online may receive telephone calls or text messages from us with information regarding new products or services or upcoming events. You hereby give specific consent to receive the telephone calls or text messages related to our Services and waive the DND registry in case you have subscribed to the same. If you do not wish to receive such telephone calls or text messages, please let us know by emailing us at support@TADOPROJECTS.com.
With respect to Ad Servers: To try and bring you offers that are of interest to you, we have relationships with other companies whom we allow to place ads on our Website and Mobile App. As a result of your visit to our Website and/or Mobile App, ad server companies may collect information such as your domain type, your IP address, and clickstream information.
Direct contact with REP: If you fill out a form to contact a REP (or use any other contact forms available on our Services) or call a REP via our Services, we may share personally identifiable information that you share with us and information about your use of our Services with the party you wanted to contact. This may include data you input such as home search criteria or Log Data that we collect as you use the Services. If a REP wants to contact you based on the anonymized profile of the TADOPROJECTS.com pages you visited, we will contact you to see if we can make that connection. Sometimes, if we are working with a third party to improve the quality of connection we provide to our subscriber REPs, we may provide that third party with additional but limited personally identifiable information for the sole purpose of their carrying out their duty to us. By sharing the information, you agree to share your details with a third party also.
Any communication taking place either between the Buyer and the Seller or between the Users and the Company might be monitored/recorded by the Company for quality control and training purposes. Such communication would be including, but not be limited to telephonic conversation.
Mortgage services: If you request a mortgage quote using our services, you hereby consent and authorize us to share the personally identifiable information with financial institutions for the purpose of delivering such products and/or services. These institutions are not permitted to use the information for any other purpose.
User-Generated Content: If you use our user-generated content services, like posting a question, answer or blog on our Website and/or Mobile App, you should be aware that any personally identifiable information you submit there can be read, collected, or used by other users and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit in these forums. Further, we are also not responsible for the comments or remarks posted by users in those forums, etc., and therefore recommend you perform your own diligence before relying on any such information.
If you are a verified rights owner and want to report a listing issue, you may report support@TADOPROJECTS.com.
Representations and Warranties by REPs
By registering and/or listing any properties on our Website and/or Mobile App, each rep represents and warrants that:
(a) the REPs have all rights to list the said properties on the Website and/or Mobile App, and by doing so, the REPs are not violating or infringing upon the rights (including the intellectual property rights) of any other person and any applicable laws;
(b) REPs are complying with all the regulatory requirements including the provisions of the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act 2016 in regard to the services/products they are offering via this platform and the listings/advertisements they are posting on this platform;
(c) all the details of the properties listed on the Platform, shared by the REPs, are current, up-to-date, and accurate, including the location, property specifications, and price; and
(d) by listing the properties on the Website and/or Mobile App, the REPs are granting all such rights to TADOPROJECTS.com to authorize TADOPROJECTS.com to use and/or share such listing details in any manner, including on any other websites, platforms, etc. of TADOPROJECTS.com or any associate or third party;
Disclaimers related to completeness and authenticity of the content/listings
- The user should conduct checks and establish the authenticity of any property, or project, its title, built-up area, and suitability for buying / renting in a form and manner deemed appropriate at his or her cost.
- com being an advertising platform does not and cannot validate the authenticity of content in its Services. A lot of content is uploaded by the advertiser and we do not filter or verify the same. If a complaint is made, we will take remedial measures.
- Certain points to bear in mind:
- Conduct a comprehensive check of ownership to verify owners’ / landlords’ credentials.
- Visit the project site/property personally, to ensure that the seller’s / landlord’s claim is genuine and that the property is not an ‘imaginary’ one.
- Beware of false title documents. Loans may have been secured against properties that may be disputed or have remained vacant for a long.
- We strongly recommend that proper due diligence on the property is conducted prior to entering into a transaction related to real estate.
- It should be independently ensured by the User whether the seller is complying with the provisions of the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act 2016 and its applicability to the relevant property or project.
- Project”) and is in no way facilitating, negotiating, or assisting in the sales between you and the developer. While displaying this information on our Website / Mobile App, TADOPROJECTS.com is relying on the information provided by the Developer of such a Project. Before making any decision please ensure to validate all the information and go through the terms and conditions as included in the documents. Further:
- While reasonable efforts are being made to ensure the meaningful information being displayed by the REPs and the same is being asked to be updated by REPs at regular intervals, there is a possibility that the information displayed may not be current and complete;
- The pictures/photos shown here include the artist’s impression of the Project. The actual properties may vary from such representations;
- Users should verify the completeness and accuracy of all such information from the RERA website, as may be applicable, of the respective States where the Project is registered. TADOPROJECTS.com does not, by any means, verify, validate, endorse or promote the compliance of a specific Project with the RERA regulations. Please make sure you verify all the details independently from the REPs or from the RERA website before making any decision in relation to the purchase of the properties.
There is also a lot of information displayed on the platform which is neither an advertisement/listing as provided by REPs nor is collated by our research team from the publically available information and is meant to be a tool for the Users’ own research and awareness about the real estate market. While reasonable efforts are being made to ensure the completeness of such information being displayed here and the same being updated at regular intervals by our research team, there is a possibility that the information displayed is not current and complete. This information shall in no way be considered as an advertisement or offer to sale from any REPs or TADOPROJECTS.com. TADOPROJECTS.com shall neither be responsible nor liable for any inaccuracy in the information provided here and therefore the Users are requested to independently validate the information from the respective developers before making their decision to purchase properties. TADOPROJECTS.com, its directors, employees, agents, and other representatives shall not be liable for any action taken, cost/expenses / losses incurred, by you, based on the information given on the portal.
Copyright and Trademark Policy: All content included in our Services, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of the Company, its Users, and it’s content suppliers and protected by copyright laws. All software used on this Website and Mobile App is the property of the Company.
All other trademarks not owned by Company that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by TADOPROJECTS.com or its affiliates.
If you are a verified rights owner and want to report a listing issue, you may report support@TADOPROJECTS.com.
The accuracy and confidentiality of your account information is your responsibility: You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy and accuracy of your password, email address, and other account information at all times. We recommend a strong password that you do not use with other services. We are not responsible for personal data transmitted to a third party as a result of an incorrect email address or loss of passwords from you.
Third-Party Websites: Our Website / Mobile App may contain links to other websites. When you click on one of these links, you are navigating to another website. We do not accept liability for the misuse of any information by any website controller to which we may link. We also do not have any responsibility or liability for the content on websites that use the TADOPROJECTS.com search functionality. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of these websites, which may differ from ours.
Home Loan services: If you express interest in obtaining a home loan, you hereby consent and authorize us to share the personally identifiable information with financial institutions providing home loan products and/or services, and such financial institutions may call, email, or SMS you with reference to the home loan interest. This consent shall supersede any registration for any Do Not Call (DNC) / National Do Not Call (NDNC).
Sale/Merger: Information about our Users and our Website / Mobile App is a business asset of TADOPROJECTS.com. Consequently, information about our Users, including personal information, will be disclosed as part of any merger or acquisition, creation of a separate business to provide the Website, our Services or fulfill products, sale or pledge of company assets as well as in the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy or receivership in which personal information would be transferred as one of the business assets of the company.
In no event shall the Indemnities, be liable to the Users or any third party for any special, incidental, indirect, consequential, or punitive damages whatsoever, including those resulting from loss of use, data, or profits, whether or not foreseeable or whether or not the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages, arising out of or in connection with (i) User’s use of or access to the Website, Services or materials on the Website; or (ii) services provided by any Registered Service Provider.
The limitations and exclusions in this Section apply to the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws.
Arbitration: If any dispute arises between a user/users and TADOPROJECTS.com arising out of the use of the Website or thereafter, in connection with the validity, interpretation, implementation, or alleged breach of any provision of these terms and conditions, the dispute shall be referred to a sole Arbitrator who shall be an independent and neutral third party identified by TADOPROJECTS.com. The decision of the Arbitrator shall be final and binding on both parties to the dispute. The place of arbitration shall be Gurgaon, Haryana. The Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996, shall govern the arbitration proceedings.
Grievance Redressal Mechanism: Any complaints, abuse, or concerns with regards to content and or comment or breach of these terms shall be immediately informed to the Grievance Officer through email on the following email Id support@TADOPROJECTS.com. Any grievance so received by the Company shall be resolved within the best possible time.
Owner Terms: For specific owners, terms and conditions.
TADOPROJECTS Pay Rent Terms & Conditions
TADOPROJECTS.com is providing an option to its registered users (hereinafter referred to as User) for making their rental payments on its Website and Mobile App (hereinafter referred to as Platform). These payments are facilitated through a third-party Payment Gateway Razorpay. By using this platform for making rental payments, the User confirms that there is a valid Lessor and Lessee relationship between the User and the Beneficiary and that the amount being transferred through the Platform is representing the actual rental value as per the Agreement We are only providing a platform to facilitate these rental payments from the User to the Beneficiary and we are not involved in any way in the underlying transactions between the User and the Beneficiary. The User needs to comply with the relevant regulations if any related to such payments and shall be responsible for any non-compliance or defaults in such payments. We are not a financial institution and do not offer any sort of banking or related financial services. We may use the services of one or more third parties to provide the services and process your transactions. We are neither an agent of the Lessor nor the Lessee or any interested party in any such remittance.
While you will be completely responsible for proving the authenticity of the transaction, TADOPROJECTS.com may ask for requisite documents or details of the User and the Beneficiary including any documentation to substantiate the Lessor and Lessee relationship between them. Example: Rental Agreement, PAN Card, Aadhar Card, etc. In case of the amount of remittance exceed INR50,000/-, the User shall be required to provide the PAN card details or any such document/information as required under the law from time to time.
During Aadhaar-based verification, you authorize TADOPROJECTS to download your Aadhaar XML from the UIDAI website to verify your KYC details.
By initiating this transaction on the Platform, you authorize us to hold, receive and disburse funds in accordance with your payment instructions to the designated bank account of the Beneficiary. Your authorization permits us to charge the mentioned amount to your Bank Account, Credit Card, UPI Account, Debit Card, Payment Wallet, or any other Payment Instruments as may be enabled on our platform from time to time for remitting the amount to the designated Bank account of the Beneficiary. When you instruct us to pay the Beneficiary, you authorize and order us to commit your payment (less any applicable fees, Service Charges, or other amounts that we may collect under this Agreement) to such person. In case, the transaction is not processed due to incomplete details being provided by you then we shall refund the amount to you after deducting the applicable Service Charges, Transaction fees, and penalty amount.
You would be responsible for entering the correct bank account details of the Beneficiary at the time of making the transaction and in no circumstances, TADOPROJECTS.com shall be held responsible for any wrongful credit due to incorrect bank details. The user would be responsible for any fraudulent transactions that happened through his bank account, credit card account, etc. by any third party due to his negligence and/or providing your bank or card details to any third party. In no circumstances, TADOPROJECTS.com shall be held responsible for any such fraudulent transactions and no refund shall be made by TADOPROJECTS.com once the money is successfully credited to the designated bank account of the Beneficiary. We may delay, suspend or reject a payment(s) transaction for any reason, including without limitation if we suspect the transaction subjects us to financial or security risk or is unauthorized, fraudulent, suspicious, unlawful, in violation of the terms of this Agreement, subject to dispute or otherwise unusual.
You agree not to hold TADOPROJECTS responsible and/or liable for any issue or claim arising out of any dispute whatsoever between you and/or the recipient and/or any financial institution. You agree to hold harmless TADOPROJECTS.com for any transaction done by you with incorrect details etc. which gets credited to any wrong account. You agree to fully indemnify and hold harmless TADOPROJECTS.com, its affiliates, and employees against any claim or action by any person or regulatory authorities.
Suspicious / Fraudulent transactions:
The User is supposed to immediately notify us in case any suspicious/fraudulent transaction is observed by him. It is the User’s responsibility to keep his financial details strictly confidential and not share them with any other person. As soon as any suspicious/fraudulent transactions get reported, we shall take the necessary measures and try to stop the same. However, we shall under no circumstances be liable for any refund, etc. to any person / Authority for such transactions if the money is credited to the designated bank account of the Beneficiary as provided by the User.
In case, TADOPROJECTS.com is not able to transfer the rent amount to the designated bank account of the Beneficiary due to any technical issues, then we shall refund the amount in the same account from which the remittance was initiated. TADOPROJECTS.com shall under no circumstances be liable to repay/refund the amount to the User once the amount has successfully been credited to the designated bank account of the Beneficiary. Chargebacks: The amount of a transaction may be charged back or reversed (a “Chargeback”) from the Beneficiary if the transaction is either: (a) is disputed by the Remitter, (b) is reversed for any reason, (c) was not authorized or we have reason to believe that the transaction was not authorized, or (d) is allegedly unlawful, suspicious, or in violation of the terms of this Agreement. In such cases, the Recipient of the amount will immediately pay us the amount of any such Chargeback and any associated fees, fines, or penalties assessed by our associated Payment Network Gateways / Financial Institutions. The User/ Beneficiary shall assist us when requested, at their own expense, to investigate any of the disputed transactions processed through our Platform. For any such Chargebacks associated with Cards, we will assist the User/Beneficiary to contest the Chargeback with the Network or issuing banks in case the Beneficiary chooses to contest any such Chargeback. In case of the Beneficiary’s failure to timely assist us in investigating a transaction, including without limitation providing necessary documentation within 3 business days of our request, may result in an irreversible Chargeback. Any Chargeback shall be the sole responsibility of the Beneficiary and we shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for the same.
Terms and Conditions applicable on user-generated Content
- The User viewing the content on TADOPROJECTS.com agrees to the following: Content does not belong to TADOPROJECTS.com and has been independently provided by other Users like property sellers and brokers.
- com is only providing a platform for users to showcase their properties and therefore the respective Users alone shall be legally responsible for their content. TADOPROJECTS.com has no control over the content and assumes no responsibility for it.
- Any use or reliance on any Content or materials posted by any other user on TADOPROJECTS.com is at the user’s own risk. TADOPROJECTS.com does not endorse, support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any user-generated Content posted on its website.
- The User understands that the Content might be offensive, harmful, inaccurate, otherwise inappropriate, or in some cases, it might have been mislabeled or otherwise deceptive.
- If the User notices any Content that he believes is in violation of the law or is inappropriate then he can report it to us at support@TADOPROJECTS.com and we shall take appropriate action on it within 48 hours.
- The User posting the content on TADOPROJECTS.com agrees to the following: We have ensured that the Content does not violate any law or anyone’s intellectual property rights. Besides, we also guarantee that the Content does not display anything objectionable like nudity, violence, harassment, hate speech, terrorism, false news, sexual activity, child abuse, promote the use of intoxicants, self-injury of any sort, etc.
- We accept complete legal responsibility for the Content provided by us to TADOPROJECTS.com. TADOPROJECTS.com has no control over the Content and therefore it shall have no responsibility for the same by Listed Properties.
- com shall be under no obligation to host or serve the Content.
- If TADOPROJECTS.com reasonably believes that the Content is in violation of the legal provisions including, for example, copyright or trademark violations or other intellectual property misappropriation, impersonation, unlawful conduct, or harassment or may cause harm to it, its users, or third parties, it may at any time remove or take down the Content at its sole discretion and we shall have no objection to the same.
- By providing Content to TADOPROJECTS.com, we grant it a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable, sublicensable right to use the Content (including to reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works, display, and perform it)..
- The Listings, User details, leads, etc. shall be treated as the property of the company and can be used by the company or any of its partners/affiliates/associates, etc.
- The Users agree and grant the right to the company and any of its partners/affiliates/associates etc. to send promotional messages, SMSs, calls of their own, or any third-party product to the Users.
- Supplier Code of Conduct
Terms and Conditions
- Eligibility- The # contest is open to individual customers (“Customer”) excluding corporations, trusts, Non-Profit Organizations (s), and/or any business entity.
- The decision of TADOPROJECTS.com shall be final in all matters relating to this promotion and no correspondence in this context will be entertained.
- REA disclaims any/all liabilities towards any action(s) by the customer to participate in the # contest.
- Contest Period – The # contest will be held from 2022 to 2022 on TADOPROJECTS.com’s Instagram page – TADOPROJECTSindia. Link – https://www.instagram.com/TADOPROJECTSindia/
- Gratification: TADOPROJECTS.com will announce 3 winners during the # contest and will offer the winners EGV worth each.
- The vouchers will be disbursed via TADOPROJECTS.com’s Instagram in 2022. The coupon will be valid for 12 months starting from the day it has been given out.
- Mandates: To participate in the # contest all you have to do is create a video/reel of you playing cricket at home in your own wacky style and upload it to your profile
- -Use the campaign hashtag
A total of 3 winners will be selected from the entries during the contest from 2022.
- The winners need to share their name, mobile number & email address before 2022. If not received by then, the winner stands non-eligible for the voucher.
- The vouchers will be disbursed to all winners once the details mentioned in point 8 are shared with us. The validity of the said coupon will be for 12 months from the date of disbursement.
- # contest is valid only for the citizens of India.
- com reserves the right to discontinue the # contest without prior notice.
- Each participant consents to the use of the information supplied by the participant in any media for future promotional, marketing, and publicity purposes without any further reference or payment, or other compensation to the participant, by TADOPROJECTS.com.
- Any dispute related to the # contest shall be subject to the jurisdiction of courts at Gurgaon, Haryana only.
- Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Once the coupon code has been redeemed, it is considered sold and cannot be canceled, refunded, or exchanged.
- No refund will be made for any lost coupon code and no revalidation is allowed for expired coupon code balance.
- com at its own discretion may withdraw issuance/redemption of coupon code, without any prior notice in this regard.
- com’s maximum liability for any reason whatsoever shall not exceed the purchase value of the e-gift card.
- A gift card is a bearer’s property. TADOPROJECTS.com will not be responsible if a voucher is lost, stolen, damaged, destroyed, or used without permission. No replacement will be provided in these circumstances.
- Supplier Code of Conduct